Wednesday 27 June 2012

Curious windows

A window, something that I have always been intrigued by, actually more so, curious! Curious because the very sight of it makes me wonder about the happenings/ events/ accidents behind any interesting window I come across. It actually opens up into so many untold, unseen and unbelievable stories.
This collage of such windows which seem to have made a mark in my head, may seem to have meanings behind them.
Below you will witness a word that describes my approach towards these holes in the wall.

preternatural

Depression

Undesirable

other-worldly

Auspicious

Disregard

Suffocate

Isolated

Picturesque

Aspiration

Haunted

Escapism

Togetherness

Imprisonment

Indegenious

Exploratory

Crafted

Studio

Comfort

Admiration

Radience

Co-incidence


Begin challenging your own assumptions. Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in awhile, or the light won't come in. 

5 comments:

  1. I found a greater photography sense is with in U... keep postings very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poornima Sukumar madam

    Namaste and Happy Diwali wishes to you.

    Poornima madam the the capture of photo style and the respective narration for each window which you mentioned in this post are simply superb and amazing. You share something about windows in a different and poetic way. A great effort and thanks for sharing.

    Poornima Sukumar madam best wishes for your new projects.

    Poornima Sukumkar madam this is my Diwali message "Lamps of India" which i shared in my Heritage of India blog.

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/09/lamps-of-india.html

    Poornima madam please look into my Lamps of India message an share your valuable comments for my message.

    ReplyDelete